Hard Money Loans for Real Estate Investors
Hard Money Loans are a great resource for financing your rehabs for fix & flips or buy & holds when conventional lending is not available. However, when people think about private lenders, they’re mostly referring to hard money lenders. Capital Concepts provides funding for investors in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/ Ft. Worth, and Austin. Our sister company, Investor Lending, is a direct lender and offers competitive rates for real estate investors.
How it Works
Get pre-qualified and apply at 4smartmoney.com then select Apply Now
. During this process, your Hard Money Loan application will be reviewed by our in-house loan officer team members, and they will reach out to you shortly after your application is submitted.
Go find your qualified investment property. You can do this by teaming up with a Realtor group, such as White Picket Realty in Houston, and/or adding your information to our investment property distribution list on our Contact Us
Close on your Hard Money Loan, up to 70% ARV…100% Financing on Purchase and Rehab. Start recruiting your contractors and begin rehabbing your investment property.
Buy & Hold or Fix & Flip
- Buy & Hold: Finish your rehab, pay off contractors, then lease your property to GOOD TENANTS to offset your monthly mortgage payment and leverage your capital.
- Fix & Flip: Finish your rehab, pay off contractors, then sale your property and team up with a reputable Realtor.
Refinance your Buy & Hold into a convention Fannie Mae/ Freddie Mac loan.
Finally, move to your next property!
Here are the facts
- 100% Financing – Purchase REHAB
- Max debt-to-income ratio is 50%
- Finance up to 10 properties FNMA/ 10+ portfolio
- Hard Money Loans Close in 5-19 Days
- No Seasoning to REFI
- Immediate Cash-out on 1-10 Properties